Friday, January 9, 2009

interview questions

My name is rigo I'm a sophomore. i like to eat all types of food but my favorite is Mexican food, i like all types of music, my favorite TV show is Hannah Montana because it is funny and it reminds me allot of people that i know. My favorite subject in school is math because i been good with numbers all my life and it is the easiest subject for me.My strength is math and everything that has to do with numbers and my weaknesses is English because i have a hard time with reading and writing. I don't really have time to study but if i don't really get what will be on the test then I'll make sure i get a little time before the test to study. I would like to learn how to start my own business from nothing and make it into something. I think the work should be divided into equal amount of work with team members with each member gets to work on the strengths. I would make a great team member because I'm focus and hard working and i get my work done on time

No comments:

Post a Comment